Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055 Reviews 2023
Do you want to experience mining? Do you want something that adds a fun element in your tedious hours? Then enjoy building this Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055 Construction Toy that is also the largest Technic set by LEGO®. Also, operating this huge Wheel Excavator with 2-in-1 Bucket will bring joy inside you.
This grand, precisely detailed real-life mining excavator comes with a yellow and cool dark-blue color mixture and an assortment of authentic functions and features, including a complete cab massive tracks, and hand-railed walkways.
A motor is included Power Functions with this Excavator toy that works when you switch it on, and then you also activate the conveyor belts. Also, you can rotate the huge superstructure as well as maneuver the massive machine in its perfect position. Let’s take a look at further things about this exciting toy set.
Table of Contents
- NOT MODEL SET!!!!! NOT MODEL SET!!!!! NOT MODEL SET!!!!! NOT MODEL SET!!!!! NOT MODEL SET!!!!!...
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This item is only the LED lighting for your Model Set. All Model sets showed in...
- Easy to install. Each lighting kit comes with a simple user manual. Then please follow the...
What are the salient features of this Excavator toy?
Not only play with this Lego Technic 42055 Bucket Wheel Excavator but also experience the world of mining, since this fantastic Excavator by Lego comes with an assortment of motorized functions, which most specifically includes a rotating superstructure, reverse and forward driving, with revolving bucket wheel some working boom and moving conveyor belts.
Besides, to build a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant, you can also rebuild the model. Just like other models and editions of LEGO, in this Toy, they have also added some fun elements that are enough to provide you the level of joy that you expect.
Let’s take a look at the additional things that more this model provides you.
Just like other models of LEGO, utmost attention had been made over this Excavator Toy that features small lights, hand-railed walkways, individual elements like a rugged mine truck, and mined-material.
- You can also maneuver the massive tracked structure into position by Switching on the LEGO® motor- a Power Function provided with the set.
- Activate the bucket wheel and conveyor belts since both are motorized.
- If you want to rotate the gigantic superstructure, then frequently Move the joystick.
- If you want to explore the rewarding and immersive building experience, then this LEGO® Technic model is what you want.
- This set consists of 3,900 pieces.
- You can also rebuild this model into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant that makes it stand as a 2-in-1 model.
- This entire model offers you an extreme level of building experience.
Size of the Excavator toy
- Mine Truck measures over 3” (10cm) wide, 3” (10cm) high and 7” (19cm) long.
- Besides, the Bucket Wheel Excavator dimension is approx. 11” (29cm) wide, 16” (41cm) high, and 28” (72cm) long.
- Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted is approx. 34” (88cm) long, 8” (21cm) high, and over 12” (33cm) high with boom extended and 8” (21cm) wide.
Run by a bunch of Emmets
If you are also a big fan of LEGO movies and their Emmets, then this excavator toy is only for you, since you get a lot of Emmets with this LEGO game too. So comparatively, you get more Emmets in this game.
Although, the perfect detailing over this Emmets is so precise that they appear like a real worker. The entire set you’ll get according to the instructions.
Great operating system
This Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055 has a battery box, and a LEGO motor that operates with the help of an immense number of bars and gears and three switches, that provides a proves it one of the best LEGO set. The further information, you’ll get along with this set.
Switch on provided at the top of the end of the crane, just on the battery box’s one side and motor. Simultaneously, this enables to activate many functions.
Here we can set up multiple controls. You can switch on and off the shovel wheel yourself. ⠀The shovel should activate for the other functions to work.
The same applies to the whole upper part of the crane which is going left or right, and the shovel wheel must also be rotated with the turn
- Dig out the Bricks by Shovels.
- Afterward, Shovels drop bricks to the first conveyor belt at the downslide.
- Conveyer belt helps crane arm to move bricks up.
- Bricks are transferred to the Second Conveyer belt from the First Conveyer belt.
- Although, the Second Conveyer belt in any direction can drop off bricks at the sides of the vehicle or around the back.
Non-Motorized Moving Parts
The second conveyor belt works itself, but remotely regulates the course of the chute. The constructor may enable it to pass around, or they can transfer the chute to a single location.
Some small bits are also in the mix, which can shift–such as ladders. The top of the driver’s seat screen even switches so that we can add our preferred Emmet edition as we like.
With a collection of specialized linear actuator parts included with the package, the crane arm can rise and drop entirely. The arms are designed with LEGO brick plastic on the outside, whereas metal on the inside.
This set weighs in at 13.16 pounds with dimension 18.81 x 22.8 x 6.61 inches in the box. The Bucket Wheel Excavator is 11-in (29cm) wide, 16-in (41cm) high, and 28-in (72cm) long. So you can say it is a monster piece of toys.
Yes, this LEGO Technic Excavator 42500 comes with motors that allow moving some of its essential parts. This Lego Set contains over 3,900 pieces. 1 Lithium-ion batteries required to run the motor smoothly.
Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055 Construction Toy FAQs
Does this Lego Technic excavator 42055 come with motors?
How many pieces are there in this Lego Technic 42055?
What batteries are needed to run the motor?
Yes, this LEGO Technic Excavator 42500 comes with motors that allow moving some of its essential parts.
This Lego Set contains over 3,900 pieces.
1 Lithium-ion batteries required to run the motor smoothly.
- Build the highly detailed 2-in-1 model featuring an array of different motorized functions
- Includes LEGO Power Functions such as forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel,...
- The largest LEGO Technic set every made
- This Bucket Wheel Excavator Building Kits is assembled from 4588 building block parts and has...
- This building block toy has a motor and a lithium battery. It supports Bluetooth control via a...
- All our building blocks are made of high-quality ABS materials and carbon fiber materials,...
- Tractor Toy Features - LEGO Technic John Deere tractor and trailer toy model with realistic...
- Equipped with Extras - Huge wheels, articulated steering, and a driver's cab with a turning...
- Ideal Gift Idea - John Deere tractor and trailer toy set is a perfect gift for kids who love...
- Features the first 6-wheeled LEGO Technic all-terrain vehicle - off roader truck toy for kids...
- The truck toy has an engine with moving pistons, 2-shift (+ neutral) gearbox, a winch & tipping...
- This model truck comes with a toy chainsaw and 20 small log pieces that connect to make larger...
- Features a tow truck toy with crane model with many functions, an ideal introduction to...
- The model features pneumatic pump functions including an extending lifting boom, a lifting...
- Just like a real heavy-duty tow truck, it features the lifting axle which pulls down extra...
The Lego Technic 42055 comprises 3927 pieces and also comes with a Lego mining truck Technic 42035 that even you get in the white version. In contrast with others of the Lego Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator, the mini and mining cabin truck are very interesting to see how big an excavator of this kind can be in real life.
A cool yellow & dark-blue color textures and a range of natural properties and functionalities, including hand-trailed walks, massive tracks as well as a meticulous cab, are provided in this superb, extensive mining excavator.
Switch the power motor on included with this set, as well as the carrier belts can activate, the immense superstructure can rotate, and the giant machine can move into position by doing this.
Also, Read Relevant Best Product Reviews by BestCartReviews
- Best Lego The Simpsons House 71006
- Best Baby Walker for Carpet
- Best Lego Creator Expert Detective’s Office
- Lego Mindstorms EV3 Robot Kit
- Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron 42083
- LEGO STAR WARS Slave 1 75060, Lego Star Wars New Game
- Best Flight SIM Joystick & Controllers
- Best Vector Robot by Anki & Vector Robot Funny Moments
- How to Flush a Heater Core? - October 3, 2023
- How To Start & Light a Propane Heater? (Step By Step Guide) - October 3, 2023
- How To Clean Tankless Water Heater? - October 3, 2023