Best Air Purifiers For 2020
The year 2020 hasn’t been kind to anyone. There’s been one problem after another. However, the most noticeable was the Covid-19 pandemic that struck the world and put everything to halt.
While you learn about the essentially of masks, hand sanitizers, and other additions in your life, there is one thing that was overlooked. The use of air purifiers. People are gradually acknowledging the importance of air purifiers. Health experts have been advising people to integrate one in their living quarters for many years.
A post-COVID world is going to change the way we live, and air purifiers are an integral part of the future lifestyle. However, If you’re confused about the choice to make, then we are bringing you an article to help you. This article comprises a thorough review of top air purifiers 2020.
We have added a buyer’s guide and other vital information to help you make the best decision. So let’s begin by asking some of the most important questions first!
What Are Air Purifiers?
An air purifier is a device that comes in a range of sizes with an ability to filter the air and make it healthier to breathe. It traps or collects the contaminants present in the air, often called air pollutants. These are mostly dust, germs, mold, spores, danders, dust mites, allergens, chemicals, and other toxins present in the air.
An air purifier’s capacity to purify the air and its precision is proportional to the type of filter in the device.
Different Types of Air Purifiers
- HEPA Air Purifiers
- Electrostatic Precipitator’s
- UV Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon
- Hybrid Filters
Why Should You Invest In An Air Purifier?
There is a common question a person asks ‘Is Air Purifier Useful?’ or ‘Does Air Purifier Actually Work?’ Yes, an air purifier comes with a variety of benefits. We are bringing you some compelling points to help you recognize its potential.
Great For People With Respiratory Problems
If you have any respiratory problems like asthma or sinus infection, air quality can make a significant difference for you. Even health experts would ask you to get a change of air or get an air purifier for where you live.
So if you have any problem related to breathing, lungs, or sinus, an air purifier can drastically improve your conditions and help you recover. Thus, you will lead a more comfortable life.
Elevate The Ambiance
Most of the air purifiers come with an odor removal feature. Some can enhance the fragrance with the help of natural oils and other agents. You can use these for more ‘natural’ elevation of the ambiance in your home. Many people don’t prefer room freshers as they have specific chemicals they may be allergic to.
So, getting an air purifier is a healthier alternative. You will make a better impression on the guests, as well. Having clean air to breathe naturally improves the mood of people.
Improve The Quality Of Air
If you want to improve the quality of air, then an air purifier is a must-have. Have you noticed how air quality is different under an air conditioner? An air purifier can provide you better results than an air conditioner for air quality.
Additionally, you can get better sleep, and your mood will be improved. If you work out, then recovery will be more comfortable. Overall, you will feel fresh and full of energy that will help you enhance productivity.
This is one of the reasons people prefer to use air purifiers where they work. It has shown results in improving productivity and performance.
Reduces The Risk Of Catching A Disease
Air is the medium through which microorganisms travel, and an air purifier can absorb these bacteria’s, germs, and other disease-causing agents. Thus, it will reduce the chance of catching any form of the disease.
An air purifier is even better to use around a sick person if you’re looking after them. Similarly, by using an air purifier, you make the air less contaminated to breathe.
Eliminate The Requirement Of Ventilation
If you live in an urban style apartment, then you may face ventilation problems. Natural ventilation is vital for the circulation of fresh air in your house. There are many health benefits related to air circulation.
However, if you find it difficult to get air circulation properly, or the natural ventilation, then an air purifier can help. They will improve the quality of the air present in your apartment or room without requiring a door or window for ventilation. Whether you have an air conditioner or not wouldn’t matter, you will receive impeccable air quality, even in closed spaces.
The Best 10 Air Purifiers 2020
- EFFICIENT THREE-STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM: PARTU Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration...
- ALTERNATIVE IRIDESCENT NIGHT LIGHT: The alternative lights are very mood enhancing. It can act...
- ULTRA-SILENT 3 FAN SPEEDS SETTING: Noise Level-25-48dB, Even on the highest setting, the...
Let’s start the list with one of the best air purifiers that you can get. This air purifier comes with three-stage filtration to thoroughly purify the air for you to breathe. It removes all of the elements such as pollens, smoke, dust, odor, even the pet dander. Thus, it is a great air purifier recommended by the allergist.
Apart from purified air, you get a fragrance maker in the purifier. All you need is to add one of the essential oils like Vanilla, Honeydew, or anything that you prefer. It will immediately redefine your ambiance, which means that it is excellent for aromatherapy, as well.
If you have children or pets at home, this one has a lockset option. By activating it, you can prevent children or pets from tampering with it. With three fan settings, you get a breeze of fresh air anytime you want. From a design perspective, it is a sleek addition to your room.
The air purifier complements any form of decor, incredibly modern. You can place it anywhere due to its ergonomic design. It releases a low level of sound for a pleasant sleep. However, its range is better for a small room than a hall or a complete house. The filter will require replacement once every 3-6 months, depending on your use.
- All-in-one air purifier
- 100% Ozone Free
- Compact design with stylish appeal
- Compatible with essential oils for fragrance
- Child and pet lock protection
- Not suitable for large spaces, rooms, or an entire house
- There is no claim that it’ll kill the virus, but certainly removes other agents
- QUIETLY POWERFUL ~ The perfect large room solution. Backed by the smarts of NASA airflow...
- RECOMMENDED FOR ~ Allergies, Dust, Mold, Bacteria, Chemicals, Smoke, Cooking Odor. Offers a...
- INTUITIVE INTELLIGENCE ~ A Laser Smart Sensor detects the most minute airborne particles and...
If you’re looking for a vibrant air purifier with a selection of different color themes, this one’s for you. Alen brings you an air purifier that settles in your house like a decor. The pure air integration removes dust, allergens, odors, and other agents.
Furthermore, its strong filters collect and eliminate germs, bacteria, fungi, mold, and other harmful microorganisms. Thus, you retain fresh air to breathe. While there aren’t purifiers that kill viruses, this one can remove aerosolized viruses from the air. Its purifying capabilities are as precise as 0.1 microns.
The purifier is suitable for any area of up to 700 square feet. It can clean that large area within 30 minutes and extends further to provide thorough purification. As it offers a sleek design and turbo speed, you can use it anywhere, like offices, living rooms, and other locations.
The purifier comes with a sleep mode, which eliminates lights and reduces sound for uninterrupted sleep. To converse energy, the purifier is highly efficient and consumes around 50 watts with turbo mode. It is convenient to carry with 15 pounds weight, and there is a variation of purifier that removes smoke if you require it.
- A thorough air purifier that collects microorganism and particles up to 0.1 micros
- Filters aerosolized viruses for better protection
- Highly energy-efficient and compact
- Shows results within 30 minutes of use
- There are two different smoke purifier available that cost extra
- ❃ 【Composite Filter Performance】Combining HEPA high-efficiency filter layer and activated...
- ❃ 【High Efficiency Air Purifier】CADR rated 85 CFM, 16 to 20 square meters room,...
- ❃ 【Auto Mode】 The air purifier can intelligently analyze according to the current air...
Colzer Air Purifier is FCC, ETL and CARB certified that meets all standards for quality. This purifier is a good pick as a purifier for large rooms of up to 800 square feet in the area. Conveniently, replacement filters are available if you seek to change it from time to time.
The future is here with automated functions that utilize sensors and quality of the air to determine the airspeed. It provides real-time updates on the air quality and comes with an automatic timer you can set between one to eight hours of rigorous function. Much like previous purifiers, it is hushed for a good night’s sleep.
Colzer is known for providing user-friendly products, and this one comes with an option for customization. Thus, you can determine the quality of the air you need. More importantly, you get complete recovery from pathogens, odor, pet dander, and air, among other problems.
There is a child and pet safety addition to the model. With a strong filter, it cleanses air with utmost precision. The filter works for extended periods and wouldn’t require frequent changes or maintenance, unlike other purifiers. This is one of the most feasible air purifiers Amazon offers.
- Automated function for fan speed, purification, and air quality index
- Complete customization for air quality according to users
- Meets FCC, ETL, CARB standards for reliance and quality
- Strong filter that doesn’t require frequent changing
- Cost-effective and comes with 1-8 hours timer
- There aren’t any color or theme options available for the purifier
- TRUE HEPA H13 FILTER WITH ADVANCED 4-STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM: 4-stage filtration (Pre-filter,...
- HIGH EFFICIENCY AIR PURIFIER: With a CADR rate of 100 CFM (170 m³/h), this air eliminator can...
- ALLERGY SYMPTOMS RELIEVED: The asthmatic, pet allergic, allergic to dust mites, coughing,...
RENPHO is bringing you a complete air purification system in a single device. The air purifier comes with a pre-filter, HEPA filter, and activated carbon integration. Thus, you get a complete purification from pollens and allergens to microorganisms.
It is a perfect addition to get improved air quality and a good night’s sleep. With one button operations, you can set different fan speeds conveniently. It packs quite a power for being a compact device, suitable for offices and bedrooms.
If you can’t keep track of the maintenance, this one comes with a filter replacement indicator. That means whenever you need to replace the filter, it will tell you. More importantly, a filter would require changing every six months, making it more cost-effective.
The filter is certified according to California’s clearances for quality, performance, and other functions. However, the air purifier for home has a lower capacity to filter air three times per hour and covers around 100 square feet. Therefore, it’s not great for large rooms or houses.
- One-button function for fan speed
- Filter changing indicator for easy maintenance
- Requires filter change once every six months
- Three in one filter with pre-filter, HEPA, and carbon activated filter.
- Covers around 100 sq ft area, suitable for small offices or standard rooms
- 4 in 1 desktop air purifier: True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust,...
- Compact design: 11 Inch tabletop purifier is perfect for smaller rooms or offices and fits...
- Kills germs: UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as Influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and...
Germ Guardian has a colorful addition to the list that is perfect for a playful appeal, especially for kid’s rooms. As an air purifier, it comes integrated with projector light with three different styles to match the mood. You get a twinkle moon and stars, sleepy safari and under the sea.
Similar to other air purifiers on the list, this one has quiet operations for soundless performance. It is an eleven-inch purifier with a pre-filter, HEPA filter, and a UV filter. That’s right, this one is also a three in one but comes with UV-C light. This is an air purifier that kills viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and such.
Due to the pre-filter, you prevent the HEPA filter from catching too many large components. It has easy replacements available in the market. The filter requires a replacement once every six to eight months, and the UV C bulb would need a replacement around 10 to 12 months. Overall, it is a highly-feasible purifier.
It has a sleek body and classic black body design. You get one year of warranty and three-speed settings. However, it is suitable for rooms around 50-60 sq ft, making it less useful for large rooms.
- Air purifier and a light projector in one for kid’s room
- Three in one filter with Pre-filter, HEPA, and UV C filter
- Effectively protects against airborne viruses
- Parts require replacement once or twice a year at best
- Covers around 50-60 sq ft room
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty
- Coway Airmega 400 rom air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560...
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter—combined activated carbon and True HEPA filter—captures and...
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The...
Here’s an air purifier that makes a perfect addition to large rooms and houses. With coverage of over 1,500 sq ft, Coway’s Airmega 400 is a great device that office 2x air filtration per hour. That might not be suitable for asthma patients, but it is commendable for covering such a large area.
This one comes with activated carbon and HEPA filters for reinforced purification. There is a pre-filter to prevent larger particles from getting inside the more sufficient filters. The pre-filter is washable to eliminate the replacement requirement. It claims to get rid of NH3 and CH3CHO that are fumes of volatile organic compounds.
For the best air purifier with air quality monitoring, it has a built-in sensor that showcases a real-time air quality index. With LED light indicators, you get a good idea about the quality of air. There are five different fan modes from smart to high, and the noise level is at the lowest possible for such a powerful air purifier.
The best air purifier for classrooms comes with a smart mode that would help you save power and control air control with automated functions. For convenience, you get timers you can set between 1 to 8 hours. There is an indicator of the filter that tells you if it’s time to replace the filter or not.
- Smart Fan control and intelligent mode for automated purification
- The timer between 1 to 8 hours for user convenience
- Indicator for air quality and filter quality with real-time updates
- Covers up to 1,500 sq ft of area
- Comes with an activated carbon filter and credible warranty for internal components
- One year of limited manufacturer warranty for any malfunction
- 2x Air Change per hour is not significant for people that suffer asthmatic conditions
- Pure cool me HEPA air purifier Dyson's first personal purifying fan; Delivers a focused stream...
- Captures: Fully sealed HEPA filter and activated carbon filter captures 99. 97 degree of...
- Core flow technology: Allows you to precisely adjust airflow to deliver personal cooling with...
This one is not a dedicated air purifier, but a fan with an air-cooling system that delivers purifier air. That’s right! This one comes with powerful cooling functions and a fan. Additionally, it has the HEPA filter and activated carbon filter for exceptional purifying performance.
Core flow technology brings you great options for personal cooling. You have complete control over the ventilation of your house, or for a specific area, you work in. For added precision, you have full control over the airflow with a sliding mechanism.
The LCD comes with all essential stats such as airflow levels, filter life, and air quality index. You have an alternative option for night time function to bring quieter performance for sound sleep. It is a very user-friendly product to ease up the maintenance.
Therefore, you get easy to change filters that require replacement once a year if you use the purifier for 12 hours a day. Of course, consistent use will half the life of the filter. The device is overall low maintenance with asthma and allergy certifications. You get better compatibility for EVO filters, as well.
- Cooling system and air purification combination
- HEPA and carbon activated filter with life up to 1 year
- LCD for status regarding air and filters
- User-friendly with a minimal maintenance requirement
- A little expensive compared to other air purifiers Amazon offers
- Limited functions and controls
- TOWER AIR PURIFIER: This air purifier is perfect for medium-large rooms (170 square feet). It...
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Our air purifiers help remove allergens, dust, odors & VOCs. If you...
- FILTER & CIRCULATE: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter & circulate air in the stated room size up...
If you like the tower-type air purifiers, here is the one that fits an area of 170 sq ft perfectly. Honeywell’s HPA160 Tower Air Purifier comes with four air cleaning levels and tap power controls. You have automated functions such as shutoff and a filter replacement indicator.
What makes it stand out? It is a high-performing purifier that requires filter replacement (Pre-filter) once every three months. This is due to the 5x air circulation rating per hour, making it one of the most potent air purifiers in the list. The purifier is great against allergens, pollens, odors, and claims to clean VOCs for better health.
It captures particles up to 0.3 microns in size with its HEPA filter. However, there isn’t any other filter available on the device. You don’t get the air direction control, and it sucks air from behind to throw from the front, so it requires strategic placement.
Overall, for its pricing, size, and capabilities, it is a very well-balanced air purifier tower. Even at lower settings, it is significantly effective in comparison to other air purifiers for home.
- 5x ACH with HEPA Filter to provide precise purification
- Standard automatic functions
- Powerful, steady, and well-built
- Lower filter life
- High Efficiency Portable Air Cleaner🍀🍀 Amrobt air purifier has a three-stage filtration...
- Good for Your Health🍀🍀 Amrobt air purifier filtration system filters out dust, hair,...
- Smart Air Quality Sensor🍀🍀 The built-in infrared air quality sensor can detect the air...
Here is one of the best air purifiers for large rooms with coverage of up to 538 sq ft and three times per hour of air cleaning. You get a CADR rating of 235, and if you want to learn what all of these terms mean, you can read the guide. In short, all of it means that it is a great air purifier.
You get three years of support and 30 days no-hassle refund if you’re not satisfied with the product. There is a three-stage filtration with a pre-filter, HEPA filter, an activated carbon filter. Does it get any better than this? Well, apart from impeccable air quality and sound sleep, you get a smart air quality sensor.
There is an auto to high-speed setting and soundless performance that dampens the down to 25dB. The air purifier offers the flexibility of connectivity to your smartphone. By downloading the Smart Life app, you can customize and control your purifier seamlessly. This is one of the best features you can find in an air purifier.
As it comes with standard performance with such a high rating, you will need to replace the filter once every 3-4 months, according to your use. The purifier is compatible with smart home controls like Alexa for further convenience.
- Smart device and smart home control compatibility
- Exceptional customer care support
- Three in one filter for unparalleled air purification
- Automated functions and control for user convenience
- Easy to carry, portable air purifier
- Requires frequent filter replacement
- 🌲Multiple Filtration System: H11 HEPA filter clears out 95% of 0.3-micron airborne...
- 🌲High Efficiency Air Purifier: Covers an area of up to 100ft², perfect for quickly cleaning...
- 🌲Customized Fan Speed: Choose from 3 fan speed levels of the air purifier, High for faster...
Here is a highly affordable filter, perhaps the cheapest filter on the list. Despite that, you get a filtration system that combines nano-silver coating with a carbon layer in the HEPA filter and UV light to eliminate microorganisms. This is a true hybrid air purifier with high efficiency to provide purification for areas up to 100 sq ft.
It comes with standard fan speed settings such as auto, high or low. You can change it for quieter operations. The purifier is minimalist in design and simple to use with one-touch functions. If you don’t want to get into the hustle and bustle of choosing from other purifiers and need a purifier that is ‘budget-friendly’ and ‘gets the work done,’ then this is the right choice.
For beginners, this is an excellent product on the list. While the filters are replacement-friendly, the UV light won’t get any replacement if it malfunctions. The filters require replacement once every three months.
- 4 in 1 filter operations
- Minimalist design with compact size
- Accessible functions with auto fan settings
- Budget-friendly with filter replacement
- UV light can’t be replaced
- Filters or device is not washable
The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide For Air Purifiers 2020
Now that you’ve gotten the list of the best air purifiers 2020, it’s about time you get down to the ultimate buyer’s guide. This one has almost all of the information that you’d have to browse through the internet. We bring you this guide with an intention to help you make better decisions. It will further help you understand the requirements and determine whether you need an air purifier or not. So let’s begin.
The Purpose Of Your Air Purifier
As we’ve talked about different types of air purifiers at the start of the article, it’s about time for you to determine the purpose of the air purifier. Are you looking for the one that enhances air quality or thoroughly purifies the air? There are ones that kill bacteria, others with ionizers that generate ozone.
A standard air purifier to get better breathability is viable. It all comes down to the purpose. There are hybrid or all-purpose air purifier, so if you’re looking for a multi-purpose air purifier amazon can help you get one.
Don’t Fall for The Claims
There are several claims an air purifier will make. The most noticeable is about 99% of air purification or bacterial removal. These tests were conducted in a controlled environment of a lab. A lab is generally purifier and more hygienic than an actual outdoor or residential area. Thus, 99% of removal is not a credible claim. A filter will never work optimally as it would work in a cleaner environment.
There are claims that an air purifier catches radiation or VOG, which is another hoax. Air purifiers can’t eliminate or catch these, but positively, regulate the air to minimize their impact on you. A purifier doesn’t combat or eliminate pre-existing mold. It can lower the favorable conditions to prevent its growth. All of these claims are a marketing tactic. You should consider the purpose of the air purifier and if the filer helps you achieve it. That’s all.
Size and Noise Consideration
People often overlook the ‘range’ or ‘coverage’ of an air purifier. Most of these come with a specific range they are suitable for. Don’t fall for ‘it covers large rooms or halls.’ We don’t know the actual numbers they’re talking about. Always aim for air purifiers that provide actual units in square feet.
Additionally, a general rule of thumb is to assume that the purifier will work optimally for around 75-80% of the stated range. So if it claims to provide purification for a 1000 sq ft of area, assume that it is suitable for 750 to 800 sq ft to work optimally.
Noise matters if you want sound sleep. You wouldn’t want to wake up to the rustling sound of the machine and its component at night. That causes disturbance and may make you worry about its upkeep. So, a quieter device is preferable if you plan to use it over the night for sound sleep.
The Maintenance And Upkeep
Every device in this world requires maintenance in some form, and air purifiers are no different. The most important maintenance of an air purifier is related to a filter. Similar to water purifiers, and air filter would either require deep cleaning or replacement.
Many air purifiers are available at a cheaper range, but it means that they are using a more inferior filter. You may opt for air purifier that claim to have a self-cleaning system. However, the cruel truth is that sooner or later, you will need to replace the filter.
So it is better to get a HEPA filter that you can replace once every three to four months. That is the best time to change the filter, and it costs around $25 – $40. Overall, throughout the year, a filter replacement will cost you around $75 to $150. This is a vital consideration that you have to understand. It is inevitable.
Many devices claim to offer certain functions and efficiency. Similarly, air purifiers are known for enhancing air quality and proving to be beneficial for asthma patients. Others state different types of standards and protocols. To affirm these claims, there are certifications available for each one of these. You can look at them to understand whether they offer what they claim or not.
For example, for asthma patients, there is an asthma certification for devices. You can check to see if your purifier comes with this certification. If not, then it is most likely just an empty claim without proof.
Understand Some Technical Aspects
There are abbreviations such as CFM, CADH, ACH, and so on that purifiers showcase. Manufacturers assume that you understand these terminologies. However, that’s not the case. To help you know what each one of these means, we have prepared the list of the terminologies. Here is how it goes:
- Air Change Per Hour (ACH): If you want to gauge the performance of your air purifier, don’t go for claims like ‘within 30 minutes’ and such. Check for ACH levels on the purifiers. This rating shows how quickly the air purifier changes and regulates the air to purify it.
2x implies it will purify the air (within its range) twice per hour. Experts suggest that people with asthma conditions should get an air purifier with four to five times more ACH than any other standard device.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): While ACH helps in air regulation, CADR will show you the actual potential of the device. This is what you look for if you want to determine the speed and efficiency of your air purifiers. CADR considers dust, pollen, and smoke for its ratings. These particles range from 0.1 microns to 11 microns, and a high CADR rating qualifies the purifier for efficient and high-speed purification.
CADR usually has a rating in Cubic feet. Thus, a 400 CADR rating means it cleans 400 cubic feet efficiently.
Other Factors to Consider
We’ve covered the indispensable factors to look for before choosing an air purifier for 2020. However, there are other factors such as energy consumption, the standard lifespan of a filter, and the cost of the machine. You may check if it is under budget or not. If you want to understand whether the device is worth investment or not, there is a right equation.
Determine the cost of the air purifier, and then determine the value of filter replacement throughout the year. If filter replacement costs more than the machine, then it is not worth it.
FAQs - The Best Air Purifiers 2020
Do Air Purifiers Provide 100% Pure Air?
Air comprises several different types of gases, agents, and other elements. It is impossible to provide an utterly pure air, regardless of which air purifier you use. However, air purifiers are like a treatment unit that clears the air and makes it healthier to breathe in the atmosphere. If a purifier removes all of the gases and agents, then it can potentially turn harmful.
Therefore, most air purifiers come with a specific limit to the size of particles they can purify, and filters are limited in functions, too. Overall, it is impossible to achieve a wholly purified air because that is harmful to humans. However, with the help of an air purifier, you can substantially enhance the quality of the air you breath, thus making it healthier.
Are There Air Purifiers That Kill Viruses?
There are no air purifiers that kill viruses naturally. Otherwise, they’d be known as a virus exterminator or a virus treatment unit. However, there are models in which an air purifier targets a virus that is present in the air. These purifiers collect the virus in their filtration unit, but there is a particular limitation, depending on the size of the virus molecule. Thus, it is not suitable to combat all types of viruses.
In simple words, there are air purifiers that collect viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms, but it heavily depends on their size. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the air purifier eliminates these agents. You’d need to make queries regarding the product and do research to find the one that best fits this ‘air purifier that kills’ alignment.
What Are the Air Pollutants That Air Purifier Targets?
From technical terminology, anything that pollutes and affects the quality of air is an air pollutant. Most of these air pollutants are microbes, viruses, and the presence of any gas or humidity in extra quantity. If you own a pet, then their dander of hair is an air pollutant.
Germs and bacteria from outside, sneezing and other sources is an air pollutant. There is a wide range of air pollutants. Thus, it becomes vital for you to check what kind of contaminants the air purifier targets. If you have allergies, then there are specific air purifiers recommended by allergists.
Does Air Purifier Fight Against Radioactive Agents?
The most common radioactive element available in air is radon. You can argue that UV is a cancer-causing agent and should be considered radioactive. If an air purifier collects radioactive substances, then it will turn into a radioactive material. That is more harmful than radon in the air.
If any purifier claims to kill viruses, eliminate radioactivity, or anything similar, then it is a misleading claim or advertisement. There is no such thing. Otherwise, we would’ve reclaimed the radioactive pieces of land.
Where Should You Use an Air Purifier?
Almost all of the air purifiers are intended for indoor applications. Depending on the performance and power of an air purifier, they are suitable for small rooms to large horses. The more area you want to cover, the bigger the air purifier you will need. Similarly, the more power it will consume. It is better to purchase multiple air purifiers for different rooms than invest in a single purifier unit.
There is no point in using an air purifier for outdoor utilization because that will overload the device and won’t bring you efficient air purification. Correlatively, it is not an excellent choice for rooms that have big windows or doors that are consistently open; it wouldn’t function properly.
Air purifiers make a significant difference, and they are suitable for indoor use. If you come across anything such as an air purifier necklace and other similar products, they are not worth the investment. If you’re going out, wear a mask, which is not only suitable for a virus but pollution and purification of air.
For a healthier lifestyle, it is paramount to utilize an air purifier where your life. Air pollution has become a leading cause of significant health problems, and you can drastically reduce the threat to your health by utilizing an air purifier. Overall, an air purifier is not only great for a post-COVID world but an overall healthier lifestyle.
- Best Medify MA40 Medical Grade AirPurifier & Filters
- Best Air Purifiers & How it Beneficial For Us
- Best Air Purifier with HEPA filters (99.97% Purification)
- Best UV Light Air Purifiers