Best Electric Scooter For Kids And For Adults 2021
Are you looking for the best electric scooter in 2021? Welcome to the only list of electric scooters on Amazon that you’d need to make your buying decision.
This list has it all, an electric scooter for kids and an electric scooter for adults, both! That’s right! It is divided into two segments to help you find the one that fits your purpose.
Of course, these aren’t the electric scooter 70mph in speed and such. If you’re looking for those selections, this isn’t the place for you.
However, it has a buyer’s guide and some frequently asked questions to make it easier for you to decide. You will find these to be as good for commuting or having a casual stroll as any other. With that being said, let’s begin the list:
The List Of Best Electric Scooter For Kids
First, we have five premium electric scooter Amazon selections that are great for kids. These electric scooter brands are great for kids of varying ages. Some of these are similar to an electric scooter bike in performance, construction, and much more. Among all other electric scooter brands, these stand out:
- Two Ways to Have Fun - The GKS can be used as both electric scooter and kick scooter. First put...
- Enjoy A Safe Ride - The GKS scooter is easy for your child to master, using the assisted motor...
- Bringing Family Together - The GKS kick scooter is perfect for kids ages 6-12 up to 154lbs. The...
- Weight: 17.8 Pounds
- Dimension: 34 x 15 x 32 Inches
- Age: 6-12 Years Old
- Material: Aluminum And Rubber
- Top Speed: 7.5 MPH
- Battery Life: 4 Miles Per Charge
When you go to market for an electric scooter, Gotrax makes it among the top of the list as a premium choice. Here you have a Gotrax GKS, a two-in-one scooter that you can use both with battery and manually, as you like it. The entire system of the electric scooter comes with dual connectivity.
A kid would first have to put the foot for the scooter to start at a1.8 before putting another foot to begin speeding it up finally. This adds to the safety, as well, because the kids would need to put on both feet and whatnot. It is an electric scooter for kids ages 6-12 that would settle down perfectly.
The construct is a little heavy at 17 pounds, but it ensures a highly durable material and long-lasting performance. Its battery provides 4 miles of distance per charge, highly durable and even if you run out of charge, the kids can use the manual method the scooters are known for. Additionally, there are rubber wheels to ensure a bump-free ride safely. It comes with a rear braking system for added security. Finally, it has a fantastic range of four vibrant colors available. Overall, the Gotrax electric scooter for kids ages 6-12 is among the best choices available.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Gotrax GKS Electric Scooter for Kids
- Dual-sensor and acceleration system for safety.
- Highly durable and long-lasting electric scooter.
- Powerful battery for electric performance.
- Kids can use it manually, too.
- It is a little too heavy at 17 pounds.
- ✔ SCOOTER FOR KIDS AGES 2-14 :The 3 wheel scooter is designed for kids ages 2-14 up to...
- ✔LIGHT UP WHEELS: The scooter for kids features 2 big front LED PU wheels and small rear LED...
- ✔ADJUSTABLE SCOOTER: The kick scooter features an adjustable handlebar with 4 adjustable...
- Weight: 7.05 Pounds
- Dimension: 23.23 x 10.83 x 6.3 Inches
- Age: 2-8 Years Old
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Top Speed: Variable
- Battery Life: 4 Miles
The Caroma electric scooter is another one of the high-quality constructs available with a highly adjustable T-locking handlebar. It can support a massive weight of up to 110 pounds, making it perfect for any kid in the age range of 2 to 8 years old without breaking down. The adjustable handle also makes it easier to calibrate the scooter according to a kid’s height.
It comes with vibrant and appealing PU LED flashing wheels that are highly resistant to damage, wear, and tear. The anti-slip construct makes them relatively stable and sturdy on the ground. These LED flashes add a zest of fresh appeal to the colorful scooter. It has an adjustable handle. It is also a foldable kick scooter, making it easier to fold it thoroughly to carry it anywhere.
The scooter comes with many manual settings and reinforced security like double rear wheels and fender brakes in the rear. Hence, the kids can press the foot for the brake and even use leaning motion to steer the scooter around, making it quite convenient to use.
However, the battery power is quite average, and it is primarily remarkable for manual use more than electric use.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Caroma Toddler Adjustable Electric Scooter for Kids
- Adjustable height and foldable design.
- Highly durable and supports massive 110 lbs weight.
- Colorful, LED lights, and attractive design for kids.
- Easy to steer, brake and control.
- It is not the best electric scooter Caroma has to offer.
- Innovative Power Core technology features a 85-watt, maintenance-free, high-torque, hub motor...
- Rechargeable 12V sealed lead-acid battery provides an extended ride time of up to 80 minutes of...
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Weight: 22 Pounds
- Dimension: 31” x 14” x 33 Inches
- Age: 8 Years Old And Above
- Material: Alloy Steel And PU Wheels
- Top Speed: 10 MPH
- Battery Life: 80 Minutes (13 Miles)
As an Electric Scooter, Razor Power Core E90 is among the best-in-class choices available. It is power-packed with performance, speed, and control, all you need for an electric scooter for kids ages 6 to 12. It has a lot of power with the 85-watt maintenance-free and high-torque motor that can deliver a high-speed rear-wheel acceleration for starters.
It has a rechargeable battery that can last for 80 minutes or up to 13 miles per charge, depending on the power output you need. The rear wheel drive ensures higher stability and balance at any given moment for the kids to control them with sturdiness. Thus, they won’t suddenly lose control even at higher speeds.
The entire body is relatively lightweight enough but durable as well to support various weights. It does come with a retractable design for the stand, and you can get additional brakes installed for extra security and control.
Overall, it is among the high-performing electric scooter 2021 available on the list, making it worth selecting.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter for Kids
- You can install extra electric scooter accessories
- It has a long-range electric scooter with a power-packed battery.
- 10 MPH of maximum speed is quite ambitious.
- It doesn’t come in many colors.
- The scooter might be slightly heavier for younger kids (22 pounds)
- EFFORTLESS RIDE: Teenage kick scooter made for a fun, modern, and refreshing ride while...
- COMFORTABLE RIDING SPECS: Extra-wide nonslip deck and comfortable rubber handles make scooting...
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Adjustable hand-bar has 3 heights to help match your height so you can ride...
- Weight: 9.28 Pounds
- Dimension: 36.75 x 39 x 18.5 Inches
- Age: 8 Years Old And Above
- Material: Aluminum And Alloy Steel
- Top Speed: Variable.
- Battery Life: Variable
Lascoota Electric scooter is another one of the premium choices available for kids. It is available in a broad spectrum of colors ( around 11 choices) and has a foldable build. Thus, you can fold it and store it away, and the handle is adjustable up to three heights, making it versatile and ‘future-proof’ for a growing child.
The wheelbases are PU but 7.9 Inches in size, making them quite sturdy and durable. It is one of the multi-purpose scooters that even adults can use conveniently. The Lascoota electric scooter comes with many modern and safety features like non-slip build, weight and shock absorption, rubber handles, and powerful brakes with front suspension.
Unlike other scooters that you might buy, there isn’t any need to assemble the parts, either. The scooter comes pre-assembled. Its mobility and quality are cutting-edge to provide an effortless ride to anyone. As mentioned before, as it has multiple adjustable heights, it is even sufficient for teenagers.
So, if you’re looking for a high value for money in an electric scooter 2021, it might be a great choice. The scooter will last for years to come and is great for both kids and adults. Of course, you have to purchase the lights for Electric Scooter Amazon separately.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Lascoota Electric Scooter For Kids
- A high value for money investment with durable constructs.
- Future-proof and suitable for kids and teenagers, both.
- It comes in 11 different designs and colors to choose from.
- Adjustable height, foldable design, and front suspensions with brakes.
- It requires electric additions separately.
- You’d have to buy electric scooter accessories separately.
- Motor and Throttle: To start motor, Kick Start the scooter and use the hand lever throttle to...
- Rider Profile: Fun ride, torque-heavy scooter is perfect for young kids to ride around the...
- Battery and Charging: Powered by a long-lasting lead acid battery, can travel up to 7.5 miles...
- Weight: 8.1 Kgs
- Dimension: 91.4 x 61 x 61 Centimeters
- Age: 8 Years And Above
- Material: Aluminum
- Top Speed: 6 MPH
- Battery Life: 7.5 Miles Per Charge
Mongoose Electric Scooter is a great choice and highly cost-effective option available for you. It has a reasonably powerful motor and battery to get the job done. If you’re under budget and don’t want to invest in high-end scooters, it could be one of the best choices for electric scooters 2021 available on the list.
Primarily, it comes with a top speed of 6 mph and can last around 7.6 miles per charge. This long-lasting battery comes with a charger and everything else. It is quite a durable or heavy-duty scooter as it can support weight up to 120 pounds, making it great for kids of varying ages for using it. There are durable wheelbases and brakes, urethane for smooth and stable rides, and high-quality rear foot brakes for easy controls. The entire frame and the coasting are pretty premium, as well.
Mostly, it is a straightforward electric scooter that you can buy if you don’t want too many electric scooter accessories or features. It is cutting-edge and among the best ones available in the market, especially for the price.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Mongoose React Electric Scooter For Kids:
- A cost-effective choice.
- Highly durable and heavy-duty performance.
- Great electric scooter for kids of all ages.
- Decent power, acceleration, and performance.
- It doesn’t have any extra features or qualities that would stand out.
The List Of Best Electric Scooter For Adults
Now that you have the long-range electric scooter for kids ages 6-12, it’s time to move to the electric scooter for adults. This list includes electric scooter bikes for adults. However, even teenagers or kids can use them if you teach them how to. Here are the top five electric scooter bike for adults:
- HOVERBOARD WITH BT SPEAKER - Listen to music while riding the H1 Hoverboard Scooter. 6.5"...
- FUN, EASY AND INTUITIVE RIDING – Step on one side first, the board stabilizes so you can put...
- BEST SELF-BALANCING SYSTEM - With Hover-1, the built-in inertia dynamic stabilization system...
- Weight: 22.5 Pounds
- Dimension: 25 x 9 x 9.5 Inches
- Age: All Ages
- Material: Alloy
- Top Speed: 9 MPH
- Battery Life: 9 Miles
The Hover 1 electric scooter is a perfect hoverboard for adults that has everything in its model. There are built-in speakers, and it connects with your smartphone to operate. The LED lights can change colors with the same built-in app that you can use. There are different modes for you to use as you ride the hoverboard. Overall, it makes the board quite convenient.
It only takes 2.5 hours to charge at best, and you can take it for a 9 miles stroll, and it has a top speed of 9 MPH, as well. In other words, it is power-packed and full of performance. However, it is not one of the electric scooters with a seat or anything else. Though, it has a 264 pounds weight limit, making it almost one of the electric scooters for adults 300 lbs.
Apart from Bluetooth connectivity, the entire hoverboard has IPX4 water-resistant build to last you longer and provide you the bang for the bucks. All of these qualities combined make it a fantastic electric scooter for heavy adults.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Hover 1 Electric Scooter for Adults:
- Completely customizable LED lights and riding according to skill level.
- Power-packed hoverboard with 9MPH speed and extensive battery.
- Works great as an intelligent hoverboard.
- It isn’t exactly an electric scooter for adults with a seat.
- Extra-large, urethane wheels provide a super-smooth and comfortable ride
- Super-strong, height adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders
- Features bold colors and attention-grabbing graphics
- Weight: 8.38 Pounds
- Dimension: 33.9″ x 18″ x 38.6″ Inches
- Age: 8 And Older
- Material: Aluminum
- Top Speed: Variable
- Battery Life: Variable
If you’re looking for a quality electric scooter, Razor has your back with its fantastic A5 model available at a standard price in the market. It is a highly durable scooter with standard material (Aluminum) for construction and an eight-inch ample wheelbase. Most of the features and design are pretty standard, but the material and construct have been paid attention to a lot.
Its dual-suspension, rear brakes, and pneumatic caster wheels make it the best-in-class selection as an electric scooter for heavy adults. After all, it can support up to 220 pounds of weight. More importantly, it has an adjustable design and handles also to meet various height and reach requirements.
The scooter is easy to fold and carry around whenever you like. Razor electric scooters are known for staying up to date regularly with technology and features. Thus, you will always have the best electric scooter 2021 with this company. It boasts a highly comfortable ride, but you would have to get batteries and electric integrations separately. Thankfully, it is DIY-friendly.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Razor A5 Electric Scooter for Adults:-
- A straightforward electric scooter for adults.
- Highly durable and high-quality model for long-lasting choice.
- A high value for money with adjustable height and foldable design.
- Doesn’t come with a battery and electric gear. You have to get it separately.
- Sturdy & Powerful: With the powerful dual motors of 400W, the Segway S-Plus can reach a max...
- Safety & Comfortable: Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends...
- Remote Control & Auto-Follow Mode: Use the handle or the joystick on the multi-functional...
- Weight: 36 Pounds
- Dimension: 22.7 x 11 x 22.4 Inches
- Age: 16 Years And Above (Up to 50 years)
- Material: Premium Alloy Build
- Top Speed: 12.5 MPH
- Battery Life: 22 miles per charge
For the best electric scooter, Segway might be the top choice you have. Do you want an electric scooter with a seat? Because this model supports it all. The Segway electric scooter S-plus is quite robust and sturdy as it can reach 12.5 mph speed and can last up to 22 miles per charge. It is highly comfortable and safe, especially with 11 inches pneumatic tires for a convenient ride.
Apart from the manual controls, it does come with a remote control for you to use, like a joystick, and travel around. It is a bleeding-edge design with the most convenient features available. For instance, it has intelligent app management with various functions like anti-theft security, speed limit settings, vehicle self-diagnose, and much more. You can even change the ambient lights, their colors or get battery status. It is state-of-the-art technology in every way possible.
The scooter also comes with a 180 days warranty, in case you run into any problem. However, it is a heavier electric scooter, but it is excellent with 220 lbs to support that it can be an electric scooter for adults 300 lbs or more with the proper seat. Yes, it supports seat installations and much more.
Find the below Pros & Cons of Segway Ninebot S-Plus Electric Scooter for Adults
- Several high-tech features and qualities.
- Powerful with 12.5 mph speed and 22 miles per charge performance.
- Comes with intelligent app support and compatibility.
- While you can add a seat, the scooter doesn’t come with a seat.
- It might not be an electric scooter for adults 300 lbs or heavier.
- Weight: 34.8 Pounds
- Dimension: 24.4 x 14.9 x 12.4 Inches
- Age: 16-50 Years
- Material: Premium-Alloy
- Top Speed: 10 MPH
- Battery Life: 14 Miles Per Charge
Here is another brilliant selection of electric scooters for adults from Segway. This one has certified with high safety standards that it is resistant to fire and electric problems. It is also IP54 certified to be waterproof and dust-resistant and works year-round non-stop without any problem. The electric scooter doesn’t weigh too much but can support adults up to 300 lbs of weight (220 lbs being top, but with a seat, it can be higher).
Of course, if we talk about the 10.5 inches pneumatic tires, they provide a bump-free riding experience with a sturdy grip. The knee control bar also enables easy steering, and the scooter can support height from 3 ft to 6.6 feet, which is quite remarkable. It also has the electric scooter Segway signature app that allows for various functions, including security, mode-selection, ambient light, speed limit, upgrades, and much more.
It also comes with a year warranty and a 180-days warranty on different parts. If you want, you can turn it into an electric scooter for adults with a seat by installing one, as it has the model, build and support for it. However, it is primarily for standing and using it in that way.
Pros & Cons of Segway Ninebot S Electric Scooter for Adults
- The signature quality of Segway electric scooter.
- A high value for money with a power-packed performance.
- A cost-effective alternative to Segway S-Plus Smart Electric Scooter
- Not an electric scooter for adults 300 lbs or higher in weight.
- Change modes, access map function, check batteries & play music during rides via the app &...
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE -Race up to 7.5 mph and climb inclines of up to 30 Degree with the...
- FOR ALL RIDERS -Using 3 modes, this sport hoverboard travels up to 8 miles per charge & carries...
- Weight: 19.8 Pounds
- Dimension: 26.3 x 10.6 x 10.6 Inches
- Age: All Age Groups Kids To Adults
- Material: Premium Alloy
- Top Speed: 7.5 MPH
- Battery Life: 8 Miles Per Charge
Saving the best for the last is Swagtron Electric Scooter, and it is indeed one of the best choices for adults available on the list. First of all, it comes in six vibrant color choices that will fit anyone’s preference for aesthetics.
It comes with Bluetooth connectivity and the in-app smart control that allows you to monitor speed, battery life and access other vast arrays of features and functions. The electric scooter comes with standard safety certification and IPX4 rating to ensure a water-resistant and heavy-duty performance year-round. It can support 22 to 220 lbs of weight, making it among the top electric scooters for heavy adults.
The scooter has a great charging capacity, climbing abilities and is a power-packed addition. It has built-in LED lights that enable you to customize them and use them for various purposes if needed. And the best thing is that it is excellent for people of all ages, even kids, adults or the elderly. That’s what makes it the top selection on the list as the best electric scooter bike for adults.
Pros & Cons of Swagtron Electric Scooter for Adults
- Safety certified and IPX4 rated.
- Packed with power and speed, both.
- Highly customizable smart hoverboard.
- It comes with built-in intelligent app controls and features.
- It is not an electric scooter with a seat.
Buying Guide For The Best Electric Scooters
Before you begin browsing the market for an electric scooter, you need to determine the price range. The definition of an ‘electric scooter’ is quite diverse. It can be one of the scooters you use your feet with, as given in the list. Alternatively, it can be the two-wheeler vehicles available in the showrooms and market.
Of course, as you can find the two-wheeled vehicles and electric scooter bikes in the showrooms, we’ve not included them in the list. This list is more for commercial and entry-level electric scooters like the ones you can ride manually and even the hoverboards for adults.
Once you understand that, here is everything you need to consider before buying the best electric scooter for the money:
The battery performance should be enough to last you the commute or activity. Some electric scooters have battery measure in hours. Others might have it in the miles. When they state miles, you need to determine if the miles are covered in top speed or average speed. For example, some electric scooters can run 8 miles at maximum speed, while others might run 8 miles at four mph or something. Therefore, you need to constantly those check and make sure you know the battery performance.
Speed isn’t a high-determining factor. Most electric scooters on the list will offer you 7 MPH or 10 MPH, which is still quite fast. You need to realize that these are the replacement for walking and running, and that’s the best you will get out of these. If you need something fast like an electric scooter 80 mph or 70 mph, then you need to visit the showroom and get yourself a vehicle.
This is perhaps one of the most vital considerations. You need to check for the scooter’s sturdiness. Most scooters need a stable wheelbase to ensure that they are sturdy. It is especially pivotal if you’re buying an electric scooter for kids. The model needs to provide a bump-free ride and high grip. If you’re going to use the scooter for climbing the slopes, then you need it to have a sturdy grip, as well.
Mainly the scooters can be used by people of all sizes and ages. However, it all comes down to the weight support. Always check the weight capacity of the electric scooter before you buy it. Most adult electric scooters have 220 lbs of weight capacity, at least. The same might apply for kids’ scooters, as well. If that happens, you’re good to go. But you need to consider your weight and the weight of the items and things you will carry.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ's of Best Electric Scooters
What’s The Best Electric Scooter For Adults?
Almost every scooter on the list that we’ve curated is among the best electric scooter for adults. You can also check out the buyer’s guide to find yourself some of the top selections available in the market.
Should You Look For Electric Scooters For Sale NYC?
Yes. Getting an electric scooter for sale in NYC is the best option available. You can land some of the best deals available. Try to visit the shops during the festive season or holidays like Black Friday.
What Kind Of Electric Scooter Downtown Should You Get?
A downtown electric scooter doesn’t need much speed or power. It should get the job of daily local commuting done. That’s all you need, and there isn’t any need for you to invest extensively into premium or performance types.
What Is The Best Electric Scooter Brand?
All electric scooter brands are among the best for one reason or another. Some have remarkable features and qualities, while others might have premium-end materials in use. It all comes down to your preference and requirements.
What Is The Best Electric Bike?
Any bike that can support your day-to-day use cost-effectively is one of the best electric bikes available in the market. You can browse through the options we’ve provided to get yourself one of the best electric bikes.
Conclusion of Electric Scooters
We hope you found the list worthwhile and figured out an electric scooter that is best for you. This list has some of the best electric scooter brands, and while these are not the high-end choices, you have many entry-level brilliant selections.
From hoverboards to the single-person scooter, we’ve attempted to bring it all to you. So, go ahead and select your electric scooter for any purpose you have in mind and have fun.
About Best Cart Reviews
At Best Cart Reviews, we search for the best products after extensive research, so that you get quality products. We skimmed through several customer reviews, and watched YouTube videos to select the best electric scooters for this review article.